- SNACC Social Media Policy
- Educational Document from SNACC Taskforce for Perioperative Management of External Ventricular (EVD) and Lumbar Drains (LD)
- Global Audit of the Treatment of Refractory Status Epilepticus
- Consensus Statement on the Use of Anesthetics and Sedatives in Children
- Published Curricular Guidelines for a Neuroanesthesiology Fellowship
- International Consortium for EEG Training of Anesthesia Practitioners
The International Consortium for Electroencephalography Training of Anesthesia Practitioners (ICE-TAP) was created to provide teaching modules for anesthesiologists concerning EEG and its application in the OR setting. Much is to be improved at this point but we hope this website will become a hub for exchange of ideas concerning EEG and brain monitoring for people interested in such topics.