Welcome to the SNACC Membership Page!
The benefits of becoming a member of the Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology and Critical Care are numerous and include:
- All memberships include an online subscription to the Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology
- SNACC Newsletter
- SNACC Membership directory (including fellowships) and opportunities for networking
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of SNACC Committees and Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- SNACC Educational Material including:
- Bibliography & Suggested Reference
- ‘Chat with the Author’ featuring a conversation with journal authors
- Audio resources with expert neuroscientists
- Neuroanesthesia quizzes to sharpen your skills
- Social media interaction with other members including journal clubs
- Clinical Consensus Statements and Guidelines
- Voting rights in the society
- Discounted fees to SNACC’s annual meeting
- Fellow’s and Resident’s benefits include networking opportunities as well as access to all of SNACC’s resources for regular members at discounted rates.
- Reduced printed subscription rates to the Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology
Apply for Membership
Why You Should Become a SNACC Member
Angele Marie Theard, MD
Shobana Rajan, MD
Riikka Takala, MD, PhD
Renew Your Membership
Make your voice heard and renew now. The Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology and Critical Care offers online membership renewal. With just a few minutes of your time, and a few clicks of your mouse, you’ll be back on board to help us fulfill our mission to advance the art and science of the care of the neurologically impaired patient through education, training and research in perioperative neuroscience.
Forgot your login? Click here
Group Billing Option
The Society can now send one comprehensive renewal notice to include all SNACC members in your practice or institution as one “group”. Every member of your group will also receive 10% off of their membership dues. Contact Greg Leasure, Membership Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to establish “group” billing for your member dues.