|2021 Exhibitors & Sponsors||2020 Exhibitors & Sponsors|
Companies with products, services and technology for neuroanesthesia and critical care anesthesiologists are invited to exhibit and be a sponsor at the upcoming virtual SNACC Annual Meeting. This is your opportunity to connect with an international audience of neurosurgical and critical care anesthesiologists and neuroscientists participating in the conference.
The SNACC 49th Annual Meeting has been designed to meet the educational needs of neurosurgical and critical care anesthesiologists and neuroscientists involved in the care of patients with neurological disorders and is intended for neurosurgical and critical care anesthesiologists, neuroscientists, faculty, residents, fellows and medical students.
Virtual Meeting Exhibit
- Company logo
- Contact information
- Company description
- Company social media links
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information, video)
- Message feature
- Live Twitter feed
- Post conference exhibit visit data report
Women in Neuroanesthesiology and Neuroscience Education and Research (WINNER) Session Sponsor | September 11, 2021 ♦ 11:30 am-12:30 pm EST
- Exclusive Sponsorship!
- $1,500 Sponsor Fee
- WINNER Session Sponsor will be recognized on the SNACC conference website, the virtual meeting platform, and in conference communications.
- The Sponsor is invited to provide the organization’s logo, website link, and brief description for the acknowledgement of support.
LETTER OF AGREEMENT
Exhibit and sponsorship agreements being accepted! To secure exhibit space and/or a sponsorship, complete the online LETTER OF AGREEMENT.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to SNACC and mail the check to SNACC, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The SNACC W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEETING PROGRAM AND SCHEDULE
The 2021 program is available on the MOBILE MEETING GUIDE.
|Saturday, September 11, 2021|
|10:15 – 10:30 am||Morning Break|
|12:30 – 1:00 pm||Mid-day Break|
|2:30 – 2:45 pm||Afternoon Break|
|Sunday, September 12, 2021|
|11:15 – 11:30 am||Morning Break|
|12:45 – 1:15||Mid-day Break|
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone 804.338.6958 | Fax 804.282.0090